This year we have received a great deal of interest from members of the German press. In the SIME audience there will also be several representatives from the German Internet industry, such as the entrepreneur and SIME06 speaker Nico Lumma.
I asked Ulrike Reinhard, who will be reporting from SIME07 for Süeddeutsche Zeitung to name a few of the most interesting entrepreneurs acording to her view. Here is her list:
* Boris Wasmuth, Gameduell (gaming community), Berlin.
* Till Behnke, betterplace.org, Berlin. (Enables people working to escape poverty and create a better future for themselves to connect with new opportunities.) Ulrike: "They are just about launching! Great concept and very good people.
* Sören Stamer, CoreMedia (social software), Hamburg. In 2005, Red Herring magazine ranked CoreMedia as one of the 100 most innovative non-listed technology companies in Europe.
* Axel Pfennigschmidt, member of the creative network Pulk, Berlin. Ulrike: "more than internet, very good"
* Dieter Rappold, Managing Director, Knallgrau New Media Solutions, Vienna, Austria.